Sun, May 28|
Bradford West Gwillimbury
Reiki Level 1 Training Course
Learn the Healing Art of Reiki guided by Reiki Master & Energy Healer, Daye Simpson $250.00/pp
Time & Location
May 28, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bradford West Gwillimbury, 95 Holland St W, Bradford, ON L3Z 1R8, Canada
About The Event
The Reiki Level 1 (First Degree) certification course is known as the 'beginner' level and is taught in one day. Reiki is simple, easy to learn and will compliment your life in many positive ways. You will be learning Usui Shiki Ryoho - known as the “Usui” style of Reiki. There are three levels of Reiki training. Reiki Level 1 and 2 are the Practitioner levels; whereas Reiki Master/Teacher training involves learning advanced practitioner techniques as well as extensive training in how to teach Reiki. Upon attendance, you will receive a Reiki Level 1 fully illustrated manual and a Certification of Completion.
This First Degree Level 1 course includes the following:
• Two First Degree Attunements completed in two sessions • The origins of Reiki - its history and how it works
• Affirmations, principles, ethics and precepts • How to sense, feel and see energy as well as ‘scanning’ the body
• Understanding the 7 Chakras and their connection to Reiki Energy Healing
• How energy heals people, pets/animals and plants • How our intention is integrated into Reiki and how to protect yourself from unwanted energies • Hand positions for treatment of self, other people, pets and animals
• Practice time: You will give and receive in a live Reiki session
• How to do a Reiki chair session
• How to use Reiki energy to energize, charge and infuse items, crystals, food and drink
You may register online or through the Breathe app or at: https://breatheyogabradford.ca/contact-us/. A non refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to secure your seat.